Tuesday, March 16, 2010

E- A big day for a three year old


Luc's day started with a quick smoothie to give him fuel for his 45 minute skating lesson. I was impressed with the teachers who somehow had him skating backwards....incredibly slowly...but backwards. I have a hard time getting him to let go of my hand on the ice.

Luc then patiently sat in the car for an hour and a half while we picked up some books in Point Roberts. We rushed through traffic to get to the Arbutus Club in time for his first day of preschool. He didn't cry or complain but did look pretty shell shocked as I left him on the carpet with the class.

However, when I picked him up he had nothing but positive things to say, which was less surprising when I heard that they talked about cars, trains and trucks for most of the time. Thinking he might be tuckered out I asked him if wanted to go home or go for a swim......he just sprinted down the hall and yelled at Molly "yeah, we goin swimmin....you can't catch me".

I was with him pretty much the whole day and don't think I heard him complain once. He is a great little companion and really coming into his own.

No comments: